[NAGDU] NFB Uber survey

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jul 23 21:10:48 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

Thank you, Al for the clarification about this. This obviously means
that I need to retract my earlier message where I suggested that folks
fill out the survey with both positive and negative experiences.

Thanks to everyone on the NAGDU list who brought this topic up. Just
remember, if you visit www.nfb.org/rideshare, you can easily reach the
survey to fill out.

Thanks all.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan