[NAGDU] NFB Uber survey

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 02:31:35 UTC 2021

Oh good, thank you, Al. I thought there was something, I knew there was something that was changed, but I couldn’t remember if it was to stop filling them out for Lyft but keep doing Uber, or stop filling out the positive and keep doing the negative, I knew there was something that had changed, but I couldn’t remember what exactly  it was. That’s why I suggested people contact the lawyers, because I wasn’t entirely sure what the deal was with regards the ridesharing testing form. I do have to freely admit, that I reported 100% of the negative experiences in the past, and although I understand, that at that point in the game, it really was best to report all trips, I realistically, probably only reported about 30 or 40% of the good ones. I understand the whole idea of the scientific method, however, realistically, life just gets very busy, and there isn’t always time to give feedback on everything. I remember when I was much more idealistic, and I told myself that every time I had an experience with Aira, every DoorDash or GrubHub order I got, every product I ordered, I would write a review, I would post feedback, and then? Well, and then I came crashing back down to reality. Anyway, thanks again Al, for the clarification. And don’t feel bad Raul, I couldn’t remember what the story was, and I guess Mike misremembered too, so I’m glad we have a lawyer on the list to remind us, because? Because we are all human, and we are all awesome, but also, still human.😉 now I’m wondering, I want to go open my own message with my laptop, because I wonder if when you use a smart phone to put an emoji into an email, does Jaws know what to make of that when reading it on a PC? Now I’m intrigued, I have to go check that out. anyway, have a good evening everyone.