[NAGDU] Introduction

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 24 22:20:55 UTC 2021

Well, I really enjoyed owner training as someone just graduating from high school and going to college. I have always had a love for animals, and when my parents told me there was no way I would be able to train my own guide dog that just fueled the fire. And as for why I would do it now, because I definitely want another boxer. And I can get one from Pilot Dogs. But! I might have to wait for a while. I don’t mind waiting two or three months, but really don’t know that I want to wait longer than that. I like to get out a lot, and love the advantages for me at least of traveling with my dog.

Becky