[NAGDU] Airline forms

Scott Wilson s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 1 13:53:24 UTC 2021

This is such a great proactive idea. I didn’t even think about it until I started reading through some of the replies on this email. Thank you all. I plan to be flying in the next few months. Even though I don’t really want to. Because of the risks at hand, sometimes you just have to. Thank you all!