[NAGDU] doggy repo

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:36:06 UTC 2021

Will have to disagree there.  Guide dog schools should take anonymous
complaints especially when you are living with someone who is not properly
taking care of the dog as in like letting it run loose off leash in a non
fenced in yard.  The particular person I am talking about had her dog run
away more than once.
Jordan