[NAGDU] doggy repo

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:18:46 UTC 2021

I agree with everything Jenine said. I strongly dislike a lot about ADI which I have shared publicly in the past, but they get a few things right. Also, I had the program vet say my dog was a good weight while my instructor repeatedly said she was overweight. I agree with the trainer, but even internally there was dispute over a few pounds.
I would also like to point out GDF has two ownership options: ownership and custody. Not everyone chooses ownership, so people with custody agree to follow slightly different rules. Some of the stories of GDF dogs being removed are because the handler actually has custody, not ownership.

As for anonymous complaints,  I know this means the person filing a complaint has to share their identity/contact information with the program, but I don’t know if this necessarily means that information will be shared with the handler.  GDF doesn’t take anonymous complaints; however, someone complained about me once to them but I wasn’t told of the persons identity.  I didn’t ask  because it was such a ridiculous situation,  but I don’t know if they would have told me. Danielle

Sent from my iPhone