[NAGDU] doggy repo

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 8 14:42:53 UTC 2021

	This is very true and violates the basic premise of due process. SEGDI's contract states they have the right to repossess the dog if they suspect abuse. They need no proof, only a suspicion. Since when do we relinquish our property rights - or any right, for that matter - to a suspicious mind? Can we say "Big Brother">

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala
(813) 626-2789
Blind411 at verizon.net