[NAGDU] leader?

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:04:04 UTC 2021

Hi;

As I said previously I'm not in the market for a dog but knowledge is power.
I wonder if anyone has read the book forward together which is on bard.  It
basically goes through leader's training program but unfortunately stops at
the most interesting point, class.  I spoke with an instructor about six
years ago who was in no way connected with leader.  She basically said there
have been some changes at leader and we should be seeing some quality dogs
from that school.  Never found out what these changes might have been and
you know how it is with curious minds wanting to know.

Thanks

Richard