[NAGDU] leader?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Mar 9 16:49:33 UTC 2021

Interestingly, Christie now works for Southeastern in their puppy raising program. I have a tremendous amount of respect for her. While she worked at Leader immediately prior, she has also worked for GEB and TSE, and raised for GDB in her younger years. I’ve gotten through part of the book, then got distracted and have not yet finished it, but I can tell you for sure that the views in it are hers. She’s no nonsense, and has always been on our side as handlers. She’s even been very supportive of owner trainers, me specifically.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962