[NAGDU] doggy repo

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:22:11 UTC 2021

I personally don't think the NFB is really going in the right direction these days which is why I have not renewed my membership yet.  For example, the chair person of one committee stated something on that list that would clearly be against what the NFB should be about.  I.E. I am perfectly fine with the organization not including those who use screen readers in their training program they have started.  I have also found no help from the state affiliate when I had problems with my previous employer.  So, I will need to see positive results come out of NAGDU before considering to rejoin.
Jordan