[NAGDU] difficulty with completing form for traveling with my guide dog

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Mar 10 13:50:55 UTC 2021

hello jessica, thank you for this information. We are in the process of
gathering feedback so that we can launch a communications campaign with the
airlines since our efforts with the department of transportation did not go
quite as we had hoped. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at
board at nagdu.org if you have any questions or further information to share.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/gwizdaklyn%40gmail.