[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} NAGDU and guide dog problems

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:08:51 UTC 2021

I agree with David. The concern here isn't that Raul doesn't care, it is the kind of response by NAGDU and the NFB. If I were in this situation, I would hope for support and for quick, aggressive action to ensure due process and, ideally, to have the dog returned as quickly as possible. Regardless of the other side of the story, the circumstances under which the dog was taken are unacceptable. The NFB is an organization with significant recognition and resources at its disposal. I have no doubt we have access to the legal expertise etc. that could determine what action can be taken. If our hands are truly tied legally, what about a press release strongly condemning the actions of SEGDI? Or even a protest? Why are we trying to work with them when this is not their first offense and they have been unwilling to work with us in the past?

- Mike
Sent from my iPhone