[NAGDU] Texas Association of Guide Dog Users membership meeting reminder

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:19:05 UTC 2021

Good morning all!
Please join us for our monthly TXAGDU meeting which is Sunday afternoon at
4 p.m. central time.
We are having a discussion about the training program at Guide Dogs for the
Blind.
This is our second in a series of panel discussions where we learn about
training programs throughout the country with our members taking the lead
in planning the discussions and inviting speakers.
I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Here is the information you will need to join via the Zoom platform.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/650593045

Meeting ID: 650 593 045
One tap mobile