[NAGDU] Dog repo in Florida

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Mar 30 13:46:25 UTC 2021

Hello Tracy and all, I could not agree more with you on this point. I
can assure you that NAGDU is taking steps to look into these things more
closely. As we have more information, we will post on our various lists.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
832.554.7285 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow us on
Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan