[NAGDU] NFB of Texas Big Basket Bonanza

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Nov 6 00:04:52 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, the NFB of Texas is holding a Big Basket Bonanza auction
this weekend during our state convention. In addition to the many
wonderful gift baskets, coffee, movie night, games, Austin weird stuff,
etc, we also have a bag full of wags basket. This is a gift basket that
the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users is putting together for the
auction. It has a lot of neat things for dogs. If you are interested in
bidding on this, or any other basket, please come check it out.

https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/90048/auctions/112267

Thanks.

--
Respectfully,