[NAGDU] Enter for your chance to win money from the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Oct 31 16:27:42 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate.

On behalf of the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users, I'd like to
invite you to enter into our 50/50 raffle cash drawing. The raffle is
open until 5PM on Saturday, November 6, 2021, at the end of the general
sessions for Saturday during the NFB of Texas state convention. The
winner will be drawn during the banquet later that evening. Although we
highly encourage you to register as an attendee and come see what we
have to offer in Texas, this is not a requirement to enter into the
TXAGDU drawing. You can get more information about the NFB of Texas
state convention from this link: https://www.nfbtx.org

The cost to enter into the 50/50 TXAGDU raffle is $5 per entry. The more
times you enter, the higher chance you have of winning. Once you fill
out the form from https://bit.ly/2ZDq7FH you will be sent an email which
contains the payment information. However in short, most methods of
payment involve using the TXAGDU email address, txagdu at gmail.com for
PayPal, the Cash App, and Zelle. If you only enter once, the cost is $5.
If you enter 10 times, the cost is $50. The form will allow you to
specify a number of entries between 1 and 10. If you want to enter more
than 10 times, simply fill out another form and choose the additional
number of entries. Your entries will only become valid if we receive
your payment by 5PM on Saturday, November 6, 2021.

Once again, the link to register is https://bit.ly/2ZDq7FH

Thank you from TXAGDU, and may the odds be forever in your favor.

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President