[NAGDU] T shirt

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Oct 31 18:18:40 UTC 2021

Greetings fellow guy dog handler's. This is the last call for our snarky
2021 Guide Dog T-shirts. We will be placing the order on 3 November at noon.
As a quick recap, the shirts are a dark vivid blue with a bright yellow
writing that says the following where the first line is in a smaller font
than the second line, it is repeated below in contracted braille"Sure, of
course you can pet my guide dog. Just as soon as I am done test driving your
car. " puff ink is used such that the print letters and  the braille itself
are both tactally  apparent. The cost per shirt is $22, which includes plus
sizes, and shipping anywhere in the United States for no additional charges.
Also, while this T-shirt is being sold as a fundraiser for the New York
Association Of Guide Dog Users, there is no branding, logo, or wording on
the shirt that is specific to either the NFB or its Guide Dog users
divisions. Our intent  with this shirt is to get out a very important
message in an impactful and fun way, for anyone who wishes to purchase and
ware such a T-shirt, regardless of what organization or organizations they
do or do not belong to. Payments can be made through PayPal to
NYAGDUdivision at gmail.com <mailto:NYAGDUdivision at gmail.com>  and and
accompanying email sent to that same address will need to include your full
name, shipping address, number of shirts, and sizes you would like, and
preferably, a phone number. If you do not have a PayPal account and would
like assistance paying  with a credit or a debit card, please call me at
585-739-6473 I will be available anytime between 7 AM and 10 PM Eastern
standard time on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, or Wednesday morning prior to
noon, to assist with placing orders. That is the 31st, first, second, and
the morning of the third, respectively. If you would like a shirt shipped
outside of the contiguous United States, we can do that, but you will have
to pay an increased shipping cost and the turnaround time for the shirt to
arrive may be a little bit longer. It is possible that we may re-order more
of these shirts in 2022, but it is not likely. Our intent is to release a
different shirt, with a different saying each year, so if we do another
release in 2022, it will likely be a different shirt with a different
message. We are endeavoring to utilize messages that are fun, snarky, have a
little bit of attitude, but are not rude, and convey important messages
regarding either guide and service dog access or  the safety of guide and
service dog teams. Please share this far and wide, to any guy dog handlers
in your life who might be interested in purchasing a shirt, before the
pre-order. Ends at noon on November 3.