[NAGDU] Tell me about Travel in the US with a guide dog

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Sep 27 15:46:11 UTC 2021

Tarzan,

In the United States we have a law called the Americans With Disabilities
Act. Under this law any service dog, (this includes guide dogs), can to any
place their handlers go. I have the right to take my guide dog on public
transportation, into restaurants, hotels and other places, and again
anywhere I wish to go. As long as your guide behaves and is under your
control you have the right to take your guide anywhere.

If you need more information please feel free to email to the NAGDU list or
email me at mike at michaelhingson.com.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson