[NAGDU] poodles etc.

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Wed Apr 6 15:44:45 UTC 2022

Hello Richard,

I know several people from OccuPaws have poodles because of the shedding and
allergy situation.  They are superb guide dogs and their owners are more
than happy with them.  They have great dispositions, behavior and are more
than willing to work/guide.  You do have to get them groomed probably more
than a lab, but they say they are definitely worth it!

Janell and black lab, Miss Rosy