[NAGDU] class question

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 13:58:33 UTC 2022

One reason to wait until later in the class to give the added
information is that the dog you first get might not be the one you take
home.  In my classes, I recall at least one instance when a classmate
had to change dogs in mid-class and another when a guy had to do it
twice.  (That last guy had to leave with the new people a week later
than we retrains left.)

Al