[NAGDU] class question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 27 14:18:04 UTC 2022

I don't see what difference it makes when you know "all the rest."  When I
get my dog, I'm told his breed and what he looks like--his coloring.  In a
few days, I find out his weight, height, etc, but I know by having my hands
on him that he's a tall, thin guy, or whatever.  The details are
interesting, but not essential.
Tracy