[NAGDU] Dogs and Canes in Tandem?

Melissa R. Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:21:06 UTC 2022

I have received my first dog later in the week as well I turned 40 and then a few months later went to get a dog sound. I do carotene I'm gonna check out this micro candle but I will carry a thing with me and I have used it with PJ. It was emotional though the first day that she was retired and I was using my king i it was very emotional and ever since then I've been waiting for a dog however the motion is still there. It's something about having a dog by your side. And knowing that either cares for you and loves you. PJ would lose their head up instant Ford in and sometimes always or tail  and I'm not a very good king trailer for reasons beyond my control, however but I will include it with my travels. Thanks for reading.

Best!Melissa R Green and PJ
Scentsy consultant readerlissa.scentsy.us

Sent from my iPhone