[NAGDU] Dogs and National Conventions

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Apr 28 20:47:55 UTC 2022

I look forward to the thoughts of others with regard to relief areas. I also suggest that we, the guide dog handlers should take more responsibility for the relief areas. I don’t know what that would look like. But I would be interested in ideas, and thoughts. My guess is that our president and board Are all over this

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley