[NAGDU] Dogs and National Conventions

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Thu Apr 28 21:22:24 UTC 2022

Hello Kevin and all. I am happy to report that more information about this
exact topic will be coming soon. I can't agree with you more I do think
guide dog users need to take a larger part in assuring that our guide dogs
have a better place to relieve themselves. Stay tuned for more information.

---
Stacie Gallegos / President
National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(346) 704-0190 | SGallegos at nfbtx.org