[NAGDU] Uber cancels again

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:19:16 UTC 2022

I wouldn’t expect police officers to know every state statute on the books. I keep a copy of the state law in my harness pouch as a hardcopy and I also have a reference to it on my home screen.  I would just politely say excuse me but according to state law one 670 or whatever your state law is it states that I have public access with my service dog.   You can also do a follow up by contacting the police chief and your state advocacy organization for people with disabilities

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer