[NAGDU] Handlers and dogs. Virtually or in person. All roads lead to Littleton Colorado the morning of September 10

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Aug 24 18:25:09 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

You can join your fellow guide dog handlers, federation family members, and
the Guiding Eyes puppy raisers at the kissing booth when you participate in
our NFBCO 6 Dot Dash 5k. It's easy! Money raised goes to our Barille
Literacy and scholarship programs. We have a virtual race and an in-person
5k, walk, run, roll.. Our Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users is proud
to join other corporate sponsors in supporting this great event. Registering
for the virtual event will earn your medal, t-shirt, and other swag. If you
decide to join us in person, you will get all of that plus enjoy exhibits,
food trucks, a snow cone truck, a bouncy house for the kiddos, live music, a
tour of the Colorado Center for the Blind and much more. Some folks are
coming to Littleton to see how we manage this 6 Dot Dash 5k blind beer
tasting and family festival. We know that we will find the vice president of
NAGDU at the blind beer tasting tent.

Find all the information you need and register here. http://6dotdashco.com/.
<http://6dotdashco.com/>  If you have questions, please be in touch with me
at 303-929-2369 kevan at nfbco.org <mailto:kevan at nfbco.org> . It would be grand
to see a few of you on the morning of September 10th at the Colorado Center
for the Blind. Come take a tour of the center.

Forward always forward!

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

303-929-2369