[NAGDU] Important Read/Respond Submitting Questions for the Upcoming NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting

Stacie Gallegos - NAGDU sgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Aug 26 00:34:31 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

In preparation for our upcoming NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting coming up this Sunday, August 28, 2022, We’re writing to invite those interested in submitting questions to be addressed during our meeting to please do so no later than Sunday, August 28, 2022 by 1 PM ET.
Please send your questions to board at nagdu.org. Stay tune for the official meeting announcement; which will contain the Zoom connection information. Additionally, for those who are subscribed to the NAGDU calendar, the meeting time and Zoom connection information are included. We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday evening. Kind regards.

—
Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
Https://www.nagdu.org
(346) 439-7444  |  SGallegos at nagdu.org
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”