[NAGDU] United Airlines service dog form

Abby Bolling love2sing307 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:29:19 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,
I flu last year with American Airlines, and the procedure to have my
service dog went pretty smoothly. The only thing that I tell people to
watch out for is on American’s website for the service dog forms, there is
one of those fake registration links. And on the actual service dog form it
does say things about registration and physical ID. So my mom unknowingly
almost spent $45 on this registration card that means absolutely nothing. I
just wanted To, give a heads up to watch out for that! Hope whoever is
traveling has safe adventures! :-)