[NAGDU] United Airlines service dog form

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Mon Dec 5 18:22:24 UTC 2022

I agree with Mike that getting it out of the way earlier is better and plan to do that myself, but my answer was just based on what the regs say. My experiences with United have been very smooth with respect to the form. With my mileage plus account I don't really have to do anything at this point unless I need to update the form. The airlines keep changing how they apply the regs/their user interfaces for uploading the form. More and more now they've started creating an HTML way to do it.