[NAGDU] KEEPING DOG'S TEETH CLEAN

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 29 21:35:59 UTC 2022

This is such an interesting thread.
Due to a health issue, Topher had to go back to Guiding Eyes from mid
February to mid June.
Shortly before I got him back, they cleaned his teeth.  However, I noticed
his breath smelled foul, even though I used canine toothpaste and brushed
his teeth.
Chewy introduced me to a water addative called Tropiclean.  I bought the
33-ounce bottle for $18.00 and started adding a little to his water daily.
I've been using it for about six months, and I'm not to the end of my second
bottle yet.
I figure I need a new bottle about every twelve weeks, every other time I
get food.
No more yucky breath!
I do brush his teeth once or twice a week, and give him dental chews as
well, but I'm really pleased with the results I get from using Tropiclean.
A couple of months ago I took him to the vet for a checkup, and they said
his teeth looked nice and clean.

The home-made toothpaste also sounds good, and I like the idea of not having
to squeeze it out of a tube.
Kind regards,
Susan & Topher