[NAGDU] KEEPING DOG'S TEETH CLEAN

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Dec 29 22:00:05 UTC 2022

Hi again!

Cindy, yes, that was part of what I was looking for.  It turned out I
actually wasn't missing messages that I needed from that thread, but
what I had in sent-mail looked as if it was incomplete.

I've never heard of Tropiclean--but, then, there's a lot I haven't heard
of.  I don't know if I'll get it, but I do note that my wife notices
Sheldon's breath; we figure that it must be the toothpaste because I
brush every day.  (I've missed rarely.)

Best and Happy upcoming New Year.

Al