[NAGDU] Uber Denials

Melissa Allman MAllman at seeingeye.org
Thu Feb 24 14:34:30 UTC 2022

HI Asia. I hope you will share this information with NAGDU through the project that they are doing gathering interviews from people who  have had adverse experiences with Uber and Lyft. They sent out an email about it yesterday and will be having a Zoom town hall meeting on Sunday night about how to particicpate.