[NAGDU] Uber Denials

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:38:22 UTC 2022

Yes, my plan is to attend the Townhall meeting on Sunday. I was slightly
confused though is the Townhall meeting beginning at 7 PM Eastern or 8 PM
Eastern. They did not clarify that in the email they sent out. It just
mentioned that the Townhall meeting would be before the board of directors
meeting. I am not always able to make it to the board of directors meeting
so I cannot remember the usual time for it.