[NAGDU] lift and uber

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 25 00:07:42 UTC 2022

I only use Uber, just because it works OK and I have it set up.
It's always a possibility to have a problem, so I always budget in a bit of
extra time, but it doesn't happen all the time.  Maybe 5-10 percent of the
time?  Still too much, but I still use the service because it works most of
the time.
Tracy