[NAGDU] Uber Denials

Scott Wilson swilson at nagdu.org
Fri Feb 25 00:23:24 UTC 2022

The whole event will begin at 8 PM Eastern. Beginning with the Townhall and closing with the board meeting. I hope this is thoroughly explained and I hope you will all come to join us. Best regards

Scott Wilson
Secretary
National Association of guide dog users
Call 727-423-4312
swilson at nagdu.org
secretary at nagdu.org
board at nagdu.org
Don’t be afraid to give up the good, to go for the great.

Jay. D. Rockefeller

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/mallman%40seeingey