[NAGDU] lift and uber

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:49:51 UTC 2022

I always have to budget  in time; whether it is the possibility of a denial
or because an Uber in my location will take 20 minutes or more to get to my
house or my college to pick me up. I alternate between Uber and Lyft
because the last year or so either will have very high prices or such
extremely low drivers I cannot get a ride through that one service. For
example, a one-way trip that would typically cost $15 or $17 is running
from $30-$60. So I like the option of being able to alternate between Uber
and Lyft.