[NAGDU] questions about working with a guide dog

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 13 18:57:46 UTC 2022

Hi all,
Please forgive me for asking what are most likely obvious and posibly
stupid/weird questions, but do all guide dogs pull when working; and if so do
they do it all the time or only when they need to get the handler away from
danger? If all trained guides pull all of the time when in harness is it posible
to train them not to pull? I ask because I don't have a lot of upper body
strength and I hate being pulled by a dog. Look forward to any thoughts that
anyone can provide me! Thanks
Madison