[NAGDU] Looking for feedback regarding a tour during Top Dog 2022!

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Thu Jan 13 16:00:50 UTC 2022

 Greetings all!

The members of the Top Dog tours committee are working hard to provide you with interesting and fun activities during your stay in St. Louis for Top Dog, 2022.  In that vane, we are conducting a survey  to gauge interest in a historic tour of St. Louis city.  In the past, Top Dog   conferences have  featured at least one tour, and we are hoping to carry on that tradition despite the Covid pandemic.

We would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible - but no later than January 26, 2022, to let us know if you are interested in taking this tour.  The cost of the tour is $35.00, which includes the fare and a tip for the trolley driver.  A tour guide   will accompany you on the tour trolley  and will provide very detailed descriptions of the historic sites, as well as interesting facts about the sites.  Places that will be visited will include the following:

Laclede’s Landing

Mississippi River

St. Louis Arch

The Old Cathedral (the Basilica)

The Old Courthouse

Busch Stadium

Millionaires Row

St. Louis Union Station

Edward Jones Dome

Forest Park

St. Louis Zoo

Science Center

Several museums

Please send responses regarding your interest to the following email address:

judyburch54 at gmail.com <mailto:judyburch54 at gmail.com>

We look forward to hearing from you.

Judy Burch

judyburch54 at gmail.com <mailto:judyburch54 at gmail.com>