[NAGDU] Creating a more welcoming community together

Al Elia al.elia at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 16:06:14 UTC 2022

Dear Elizabeth,

I have had a similar experience about six months ago. However, after
asking to speak with a supervisor, the supervisor was able to see the
cancelled ride/driver etc. Lyft may have changed its practices since
then, but I suspect that the front-line support staff are unequally
trained so that ssome of them know where to find canceled rides and
others do not. I will raise this with Lyft when the NFB next speaks with
them.