[NAGDU] NAGDU Annual Seminar Agenda

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Jul 3 21:01:25 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, attached to this email and pasted below my signature, is the
NAGDU Annual Seminar Agenda. The agenda contains the physical and virtual
location of the meeting. I highly encourage everyone to register prior to
the meeting. Also, while registering is not required to attend, it is highly
encouraged. Registration information is found here:
https://nagdu.org/national-convention

Raul Gallegos / President

National Association of Guide Dog Users

346-439-7444  |  rgallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>

National Association of Guide Dog Users, Inc

2022 Annual Seminar AGENDA

National Federation of the Blind Convention: New Orleans, Louisiana

Date/Time: July 5, 2022, 2 - 5 PM Central

Where: New Orleans Marriott, Galerie 5

Virtual Zoom ID: 843 6159 2584, Passcode 2022

Zoom Link:
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84361592584?pwd=NHdHbHdxYUI0Wk9hNXRML0dUalJ1Zz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84361592584?pwd=NHdHbHdxYUI0Wk9hNXRML0dUalJ1Zz09

One-tap Mobile: +13462487799,,84361592584# US (Houston)
Manual Dial: (346)248-7799, followed by 843 6159 2584

Inclusivity, Diversity, and Code of Conduct

We are committed to providing a welcoming, safe, and healthy environment for
everyone. Thank you for cultivating an atmosphere of mutual respect in which
participants from diverse backgrounds can learn, network, and share with
each other. We are committed to diversity, equity, and the free expression
of ideas. These principles have been outlined in our Code of Conduct found
at  <https://nfb.org/codeofconduct> https://nfb.org/codeofconduct.

Convention Safety Protocols and COVID-19 Testing

We ask that everyone do their part to keep our Federation family healthy and
safe in this era of COVID-19. We are implementing new systems to minimize
risk and ensure our community can comfortably enjoy an empowering convention
experience. Please thoroughly review our 2022 National Convention Safety
Protocols (
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-s
afety-protocols>
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-sa
fety-protocols) and our National Convention COVID-19 Testing Protocols (
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-s
afety-protocols/covid-testing-protocols>
https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-sa
fety-protocols/covid-testing-protocols). These documents, along with the
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) answers on the testing protocols page, will
provide a wealth of information.

Most importantly, please help us by fully masking in all meetings, the
exhibit hall, and other public hotel spaces when not actively eating or
drinking. Attendees should also practice social distancing throughout
convention whenever possible.

Agenda

*	2 PM - Welcome and Opening Remarks: Raul Gallegos, President,
National Association of Guide Dog Users.
*	Introduction of Seminar Co-Chairs: Stacie Gallegos, First Lady of
NAGDU and Paul Sandoval, Vice President of NAGDU.
*	2:10--2:50 - Being your Own Best Advocate: Heather Bird, New York
Association of Guide Dog Users.
*	3:00--3:45 - Understanding your Legal Rights as a Guide Dog User:
Albert Elia, NAGDU Board Member.
*	3:50--4:30 - Updates from Guide Dog Training Programs.
*	4:30--4:45 - Introducing NAGDU's 2022 Resolutions and Q&A.
*	4:45--5:00 - Closing Remarks: Stacie Gallegos and Paul Sandoval.

NAGDU Sponsors

The National Association of Guide Dog Users would like to thank On the Go by
Julie Johnson, the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users, and Worley
Enterprises for their contributions.

Contact and Participation With NAGDU

*	The National Association of Guide Dog Users can be contacted using
the following methods

*	Voice/Text: (346) 439-7444
*	Email:  <mailto:board at nagdu.org> board at nagdu.org
*	Website:  <http://www.nagdu.org/> www.nagdu.org