[NAGDU] Uber response

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jul 10 13:39:10 UTC 2022

I am not happy with Uber's response to my complaint about a driver
cancelling and driving off when he saw my dog.

I put the trip date/time in my complaint, and I also chose the correct trip
on my way to the form, and I saw the date/time seemingly attached to my
comment.  And yet I got a message from Uber saying they couldn't find the
trip.  So I wrote again, repeating the info I'd already given them.  Then I
got a response saying the price was good and they couldn't do anything about
it and I wouldn't get a refund.  I wrote back saying I don't want a refund.
I want them to tell the driver not to cancel a trip when he sees a service
dog.  It's like they're not even reading what I'm saying. Grrrr.

Tracy