[NAGDU] Uber response

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:30:08 UTC 2022

Hello,
I have found that if I text the driver and say I will be standing in front of a certain building or in the back parking lot and then the driver shows and sees my guide dog and cancels, they can find that driver vecause you had some communication with then.
I hope that helps!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568