[NAGDU] Recordings of NAGDU Convention Meetings

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Jul 13 16:47:48 UTC 2022

Hello. We are planning on sending out an email that has post-convention
updates. My original thought was to send it out either Sunday or Monday but
convention finalization and covid exposure has delayed things a bit. We
will certainly send it to this list and to everyone who registered for the
meetings.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users