[NAGDU] Registration is Now Open for the 2022 NAGDU Annual Seminar and Business Meetings

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Fri Jun 24 23:02:35 UTC 2022

Greetings from the National Association of Guide Dog Users, please share this message wherever appropriate.

It is once again time for the NFB National Convention. NAGDU will be there, and we’re looking forward to meeting up with everyone in New Orleans  in just under 2 weeks. Registration is now open for the 2022 NAGDU Annual Seminar and Business meetings. Those who register before July 6 will be eligible to receive door prizes.
Our annual seminar will take place on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 from 2 PM to 5 PM Central in Galerie 5. This year's theme is, "Awareness is Everybody's Business." Come learn how you can be your best advocate, gain a better understanding of the legal rights of guide dog users, get updates from guide dog training programs and much more.
The Annual Business Meeting will take place on Thursday, July 7, 2022 from 6 PM to 9 PM Central in Studio 9. Please note that NAGDU board elections will be held during the annual business meeting. To be eligible to vote, you must attend the meeting in-person, and will need to be current with your annual dues. Dues which have been paid to the local guide dog user affiliate division or to NAGDU directly are recognized. NAGDU is accepting dues until July 5, 2022. Dues can be paid using treasurer at nagdu.org <mailto:treasurer at nagdu.org> through the Cash App, Zelle, or PayPal. You can also find this information by visiting https://nagdu.org/become-member <https://nagdu.org/become-member>.
While we hope to see you in person, we will also stream the meetings virtually using Zoom. Stay tuned for the meeting agendas.

To register, please visit the following link: https://nagdu.org/national-convention <https://nagdu.org/national-convention>

Once registered, you will receive an email which contains the meeting information. This will include the physical meeting location at the Marriott and the Zoom information for those who will attend virtually. If you need assistance registering, please email events at nagdu.org <mailto:events at nagdu.org> or text/call 832-779-7477.

We are ooking forward to seeing everyone soon!

—
Stacie Gallegos / President
National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(346) 704-0190 | SGallegos at nfbtx.org

"Live the life you want: Blindness is not what holds you back”