[NAGDU] NAGDU Goodie Bags for your Guide Dogs

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Thu Jun 30 15:51:46 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds everyone doing well and gearing up for what we in NAGDU hope will be a great Convention. This year, NAGDU will be selling goodie bags for your guide dogs. For only $5, you can purchase a goodie bag for your guide dog. The bags will include a NAGDU harness pouch, a roll of lavender scented pick-up bags, a travel size hand sanitizer and a dental treat your guide will be sure to enjoy.
Some folks have purchased bags already, and these bags have been set aside. If you wish to purchase a bag, I will have them at our upcoming NAGDU Seminar and also at the NAGDU Business Meeting.  If you will not be attending the in-person convention, and wish to purchase a goodie bag, you can certainly do so. I will put bags for virtual participants aside, and they will be sent out following convention once your payment has been confirmed.
Payments can be made using the following methods.
	*Zelle send payment to treasurer at nagdu.org <mailto:treasurer at nagdu.org>
	*Cash App using the cash tag $nfbnagdu
	*PayPal using treasurer at nagdu.org
	*cash (only for those attending in-person)
Note: Exact change will be greatly appreciated.
When making your payments electronically, please be sure to include in the memo what the payment is for. Example, Stacie Gallegos from Texas for a goodie bag. If you will be purchasing a virtual goodie bag, please send an e email to sales at nagdu.org <mailto:sales at nagdu.org> and include your mailing address and other contact information. We look forward to seeing many of you next week at convention.

—
Stacie Gallegos / President
National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
(346) 704-0190 | SGallegos at nfbtx.org

"Live the life you want: Blindness is not what holds you back”