[NAGDU] Survey: Help shape our Service Dog Program.

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Mar 18 14:08:18 UTC 2022

Thanks Susan. This link though assumes we are you when completing the survey. Nothing you did wrong, just letting you know.

And yes, I noted that I’d really like to see changes in their policy regarding harnesses. The Go-Fly harness isn’t for me, but I should have the opportunity to purchase it without needing to be affiliated with a program.