[NAGDU] Survey: Help shape our Service Dog Program.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Mar 18 18:49:05 UTC 2022

Agree completely with you re: the guide harness. I love how they tried to kick the can down the road, as it were, by claiming it’s “in beta”, but at the same time shouting about its availability from every rooftop. Very disingenuous, if you ask me, which exactly zero people have.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962