[NAGDU] Peeing a lot

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:58:39 UTC 2022

Another thought... If your dog was not peeing that often but suddenly
increased his frequency and urgency a trip to the vet may be inorder. That
happened to Penny and she had a UTI. We gave her antibiotics and she is
fine now.

--
*Debbie Malone*
*InclusionEducation.com <https://inclusioneducation.com/>*