[NAGDU] guide dogs in Mexico

madison.martin2000 at outlook.com madison.martin2000 at outlook.com
Thu May 12 16:40:50 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I was just wondering, have any of you ever gone to Mexico with your guides? If
so did you have any issues with your guides not being allowed at resorts? I ask
because a friend of mine was invited to a destination wedding but the resort
won't let him bring his guide so I'm wondering if this is common or if the
wedding is being held at a crappy resort that doesn't know the laws. This is his
first guide and if there's something that he can do then I want to let him know.
Thank you for any info that anyone can provide me!
Madison