[NAGDU] Dogs and Canes in Tandem?

Jessica Diaz searsdiaz at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:55:57 UTC 2022

Hello,
First, I would like to think I am a confident traveler. However, when
I got my third dog, we also moved in the middle of COVID to a place I
had never explored before. Lets just say I totally started using my
cane sometimes and my girl and it is freeing. It helps me learn the
driveways and little things that with a dog you might miss sometimes.
Also it helps me figure out, why the heck does she sniff at this
corner. Oh there is a trash can there so now in future, we can
navigate that area with more ease. I asked TSE when they came to help
us a few weeks back about it and my instructor said of course this is
completely fine and encouraged. Whatever tools you can use to make you
a more happy and at ease traveler go for it.
Jessica